The BERMAD Model FP 400E-3M Classic Deluge Valve includes a Manual EsayLock Reset for latching the valve open in response to an electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, or electro-pneumatic signal. The Deluge Valve resets to the closed position only upon local manual reset activation.
- Dry solenoid – Suitable for corrosive water or foam
- Latch open – Closes upon local reset only
- One-piece molded diaphragm-Only moving part – No maintenance required
- Simple design – Cost effective
- Obstacle-free full bore – Uncompromising reliability
- Factory pre-assembled trim – Out of-box quality
- In-line serviceable – Minimal down time
- Automatic spray or foam systems
- Offshore platforms
- Marine environments
- Sea water / corrosive water supplies
- Foam fire systems
- Increased reliable response by dry solenoid
- Dual redundant detection systems
The BERMAD Model FP-400E-3M is suitable for systems that iclude electric or electric-pneumatic fire detection. The Deluge Valve latches open in response to an electric signal and/or pneumatic pressure drop in the dry pilot line.