The BERMAD Model FP 400E-5M Classic Deluge Valve includes a Manual EsayLock Reset for latching the valve open in response to an electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, or electro-pneumatic signal. The Deluge Valve resets to the closed position only upon local manual reset activation.
- PORV A – Local release adjustable device for anti-columning of high pilot lines
- Latch open – Closes upon local reset only
- One-piece molded diaphragm-Only moving part – No maintenance required
- Simple design – Cost effective
- Obstacle-free full bore – Uncompromising reliability
- Factory pre-assembled trim – Out-of-box quality
- In-line serviceable – Minimal down time
- Automatic spray or foam systems
- Petrochemical facilities
- Power plants & transformers
- Flammable materials storage
- Hydraulic remote controlled systems
- Gas storage tanks
The BERMAD Model FP 400E-5M is suitable for systems that include wet pilot lines with closed fusible plugs. Providing boosted local opening, it is recommended for systems with elevated fusible plugs. The Deluge Valve latches open in response to hydraulic pressure drop in the wet pilot line.