The BERMAD Model FP 400E-7BM Double Interlock Pre-Action, Electric-Electric Release System is suitable for use in systems requiring that water be kept out of the sprinkler piping until an electric detecting device and a sprinkler have both been activated. Electric double interlock systems include automatic sprinklers attached to a dry sprinkler piping system, along with a supplementary electric detection system and an electric Supervised System of low air pressure in the system piping. The Double Interlock Pre-Action System admits water into the sprinkler piping only when both the detection device and the supervised systems simultaneously signal the control panel to trigger the solenoid valve. An anti-flooding feature is provided by utilizing an in-line check valve, which creates an intermediate vented chamber using a Normally Open drip-check.
- Latch open – Closes only upon local reset
- Factory pre-assembled trim – Out of box quality
- In-line serviceable – Minimal down time
- In-line Check Valve – intermediate vented chamber- Anti flooding
Water damageable material storage:
- Computer & Electronics Rooms
- Libraries, Museums & Archives
- Telecommunications equipment
- Cable spreading rooms
- Oil-filled-transformer rooms
The BERMAD Model FP 400E–7BM Double Interlock Pre-action, Electric-Electric Release System admits water into the sprinkler piping only when both the detection and the supervised systems simultaneously signal the control panel to trigger the solenoid.