This valve serves as a pressure reducing valve connection between a high pressure water supply and fire hoses. It meets NFPA-14 regulations, limiting outlet pressure tp 100 psi (6.9 bar), regardless of varying pressure and/or flow.
- Factory preset for maximum outlet pressure – Protects fire fighter from excess pressure
- Hydraulically balanced – In open and closed positions
- Opening-speed control – With intermediate lock position
- In-line, quick cover removal – Minimal downtime
- One-piece vulcanized diaphragm – Reliability
- Easily adjustable outlet pressure
- High pressure reduction to fire hose
- Industrial fire fighting hydrant
- Aviation & airports fire fighting hydrant
- Petrochemical plant fire fighting hydrant
- Oil & gas storage and fire fighting hydrant
The BERMAD Model FP 420-HY serves as a pressure reducing valve connection between a high pressure water supply and fire hoses. It limits outlet pressure to 100 psi; 6.9 bar, regardless of varying pressure and/or flow, according to NFPA-14 regulations.