The BERMAD Model FP 430-UF pilot operated valve prevents over pressure, maintaining a constant preset system pressure regardless of fluctuating demands. UL-Listed (up to 175 psi) and FM-Approved according to NFPA-20. The valve offers reliable performance in: Refineries, petrochemical complexes, tank farms, high-rise buildings, aviation and airports, marine and on-shore installations.
- Advanced Elastomeric Globe type – Low pressure loss
- One-piece molded single moving part – No maintenance required
- Simple design – Cost effective
- In-line serviceable – Minimal down time
- Pressure relief for individual diesel fire pump
- Pump station pressure relief
- Centralized thermal pressure relief
- Foam recirculation; maintains required
- foam pressure Zone safety relief
The BERMAD Models FP 430-UF and FP 730-UF are pilot operated valves that prevent over pressure, maintaining a constant preset system pressure regardless of fluctuating demands. They are FM Approved and UL Listed up to 175 psi (FP 430-UF) & 350 psi (FP 730-UF) according to NFPA-20.