The BERMAD Model FP 730-UF pilot operated relief valve prevents overpressure, maintaining a constant preset system pressure regardless of fluctuating conditions.
It is UL-Listed (up to 350 psi) and FM-Approved in accordance with NFPA-20.
The valve offers reliable performance when installed in: Refineries, petrochemical complexes, tank farms, high-rise buildings, aviation and airports, marine and on-shore installations.
- Hydraulically powered valve seal design
-Reliable drip tight sealing
-Eliminates jamming problems
- Hydro-efficient body design
-Wide operating range
-Unobstructed straight through flow path
- Double-chambered unitized actuator
-Easy, inline inspection ensures minimal down time
-Quick and smooth valve action
- Pressure relief for individual diesel fire pump
- Pump station pressure-relief
- Centralized thermal pressure relief
- Foam recirculation; maintains required foam pressure
- Zone safety relief
Installation with Angle pressure relief valve
Installation with “Y” Pattern relief valve