The BERMAD model 400Y-2D is an elastomeric, hydraulic line pressure operated deluge valve, designed specifically for advanced fire protection systems, and the latest industry standards.
The 400Y-2D is activated by a 2-way solenoid valve, suitable for electric fire detection systems and is ideal for open nozzles with water or foam discharge.
Available with electric components to suit any hazardous location and offered with an optional visual valve position indicator that can include a limit switch suitable for Fire & Gas monitoring systems.
Safety and reliability
- Time proven, Simple, fail-safe actuation
- Single piece, rugged elastomeric diaphragm seal – VRSD technology
- Obstacle-free, uninterrupted flow path
- No mechanical moving parts
- Shuts off on remote command
- Very high flow efficiency
- Approved for PN25 / 365 psi
- Straight through flow Y-type body
Specifically-designed for fire protection
- Face-to-face length standardized to ISO 5752, EN 558-1
- Meets the requirements of industry standards
Quick and easy maintenance
- In-line serviceable
- Fast and easy valve cover removal
- Swivel mounted drain valves*
* for 3” valves and larger
- Electric fire detection systems with control panels
- Remote control water spray systems
- Foam applications
- Corrosive water supplies