The BERMAD FP#2HC is a High Capacity, direct acting and spring loaded diaphragm type, Pressure Reducing Pilot Valve. The single port is actuated by a pressure responsive, spring loaded diaphragm, which tends to reach equilibrium with the adjustable pre-set spring force, thereby reducing the high inlet pressure to the chosen
pre-set outlet pressure value.
When installed as a Pressure Reducing pilot valve on BERMAD Water Control or Deluge valves, it automatically controls the main valve to reduce a higher inlet pressure to a lower pre-set outlet pressure, maintaining the chosen outlet pressure regardless of fluctuations in pressure or flow in the inlet supply line.
The balanced poppet design ensures high accuracy and stability.
- Internal pressure sensing
- Differential pressure sensing option
- 400Y pressure control deluge, sizes 12-16″ (model FP#2PC)
- 42T pressure reducing valves, sizes 12-16″ (model FP#2HC)
- PDCV, Pressure Differential Control Valve (model FP#2HC-D)
- Direct-Acting Water Pressure Reducing Valve (model FP#2HC)