This pilot valve integrates all the principal functions of a two-way control circuit into a single assembly. It is a direct acting valve, actuated by a pressure responsive diaphragm, which tends to reach equilibrium with the set spring force. When used in a pressure relief/sustaining circuit, the pilot modulates to open as upstream pressure rises above set point. An integral needle valve acts as an upstream flow restrictor as well as a closing speed control.
- Integral needle valve
- Internal or external pressure sensing
- Differential pressure sensing (Option)
- Pressure relief valve (Standard model 3)
- Differential Pressure sustaining valve (differential sensing 3D)
- Pump suction control valve (external sensing 3R)