Hydraulically operated control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level in buildings’ water supply systems of heating and cooling facilities.
Reservoir filling is in response to a hydraulically controlled modulating vertical float that maintains a constant water level, regardless of fluctuating demand.
BERMAD 400 series valves are hydraulically operated, simple and reliable, globe valves with full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path and superior performance.
The valves balanced rolling-diaphragm assembly is vulcanized with a rugged radial seal disk construction, performing as the valves only moving part.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, long lasting operation
- Full bore valve port area and hydrodynamic body ensure unobstructed flow path; minimal pressure loss with low cavitation damage
- Fully supported and balanced rolling diaphragm – low actuation pressure and excellent low flow regulation performance
- Ensured operation after long standby periods
- Straightforward three major components design – easy and simple on-site inline maintenance with minimal down time
- Vertical mount; simple installation and maintenance, long-lasting smooth and reliable operation
- Robust design and construction – especially suitable for intensive operation and mission critical systems
- Straightforward control loop structure with minimal use of accessories and tubing – prevents breakdowns, overflows and vandalism
- Out of tank installation minimizes wave effects and corrosion; enables easy inspection, calibration and maintenance
- Cooling towers applications; level control of make-up water and bleed water collection tanks
- Closed-loop heating/cooling systems; open tanks level control
- Heating/cooling systems; level control of treated water feeding tanks
- Constant level control in intensively operated water systems where maintaining a full tank level is required