Hydraulically operated control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level.
The valve shuts off at a pre-set reservoir high level and fully opens in response to an approximately one meter (three feet) level drop, as sensed by the 3-Way altitude pilot mounted on the main valve.
BERMAD 700ES series valves are hydraulically operated globe valves in standard oblique (Y) pattern with hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path, with seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit. The 700ES valves have an excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications, and are designed to operate with minimal cavitation and noise under difficult operation conditions.
- Excellent quality construction materials ensure reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Durable, sophisticated and lightweight design ensure minimal cavitation damage and noise even under difficult and highly intensive operation conditions
- Hydrodynamic body and high performance actuator provide an unobstructed flow path with minimal pressure loss and outstanding modulation capability under conditions of high differential-pressure operation
- Double chamber actuator, fully operational under very low pressure conditions including optional full opening & closing action under zero line pressure; provides smooth, immediate valve response with no hammer effect.
- Near maintenance-free straightforward balanced design including an actuator that can be easily disassembled from the valve body as a separate integral unit for minimal downtime.
- Ensures uninterrupted supply to building occupants dependent on the reservoir system for their water needs
- Heavy duty design – suitable for intensively operating water reservoirs
- Unique level sensing device; the valve performance does not affected by the difference in altitude between the valve and the reservoir
- Level sensing with no moving parts, no float needed – no waves’ effect and corrosion, enabling easy inspection, calibration and maintenance
- Level control in water reservoirs of buildings, including basement and roof-top reservoirs, pressure breaking tanks, emergency water storage, and so on
- Priority and backup management of reservoirs
- In reservoirs located few floors above the control valve where hydraulic float cannot be used
- Where engineering considerations force the installation of narrow and tall reservoirs that therefore cannot be controlled by hydraulic float