Hydraulically operated, solenoid controlled valve that either opens fully or shuts off in response to an electric signal. It is available in several models including Normally Open (NO), Normally
Closed (NC) or Last Position (LP).
BERMAD 400 series valves are hydraulically operated, simple and reliable, globe valves with full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path and superior performance.
The valves balanced rolling-diaphragm assembly is vulcanized with a rugged radial seal disk construction, performing as the valves only moving part.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, long lasting operation
- Full bore valve port area and hydrodynamic body ensure unobstructed flow path; minimal pressure loss with low cavitation damage
- Fully supported and balanced rolling diaphragm – low actuation pressure and excellent low flow regulation performance
- Ensured operation after long standby periods
- Straightforward design of three major components – easy and simple on-site inline maintenance with minimal down time
- Advanced design – easily connected to building command and control systems
- Electrical operation; low voltage and low current NO and NC solenoids
- 3-way solenoid control provides powered closing under low pressure conditions
- Integral manual ON/OFF/AUTO solenoid control
- Prioritizing pressurized lines users; disconnecting low priority users, triggered by external control system
- Saving energy while ensuring adequate refreshing of the building reservoir; switching between direct city supply and local pumping station, controlled by an external control regime