Hydraulically operated level control and pressure sustaining control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level; during filling the valve sustains minimum upstream pressure, regardless of fluctuating flow or reservoir level. Reservoir filling is in response to a hydraulically controlled Bi-level vertical float that opens at a pre-set reservoir low level and shuts off at a pre-set high level, regardless of valve differential pressure. BERMAD 400 series valves are hydraulically operated, simple and reliable, globe valves with full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path and superior performance. The valves balanced rolling-diaphragm assembly is vulcanized with a rugged radial seal disk construction, performing as the valves only moving part.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, long lasting operation
- Full bore valve port area and hydrodynamic body ensure unobstructed flow path; minimal pressure loss with low cavitation damage
- Fully supported and balanced rolling diaphragm – low actuation pressure and excellent low flow regulation performance
- Ensured operation after long standby periods
- Straightforward three major components design – easy and simple on-site inline maintenance with minimal down time
- Accurate and reliable level control and pressure sustaining capabilities – preventing reservoir overflows and cut-offs while maintaining minimum upstream pressure
- Specially designed for emergency water reservoirs where long standby periods are expected
- 3-way float control provides powered closing under low pressure conditions
- Out-of-tank installation minimizes wave effects and corrosion, enables easy inspection, calibration and maintenance
- Level and pressure sustaining control of reservoir filling systems in buildings, including basement, roof-top, pressure breaking and emergency tanks, where the supply line also feeds additional high priority users.
- Priority and backup management of reservoirs
- Out of tank installation; level control in limited access or remote sites
Water Reservoir Level Control System, featuring the BC-453-66-P that control high and low water level in the reservoir in addition to sustaining up stream pressure to prioritize other consumers over
reservoir filling. As backup, another level control valve is stationed upstream and calibrated to a slightly higher water level.
The backup valve can be specified to operated hydraulically (BC-450-66-P) or electrically (BC-450-65-P).