Hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated quick pressure relief valve that relieves excessive system pressure when such pressure rises above a pre-set value.
It responds immediately, accurately, and with high repeatability to a rise in system pressure by opening fully.
It also provides smooth drip tight closing.
BERMAD 700 series valves are globe style control valves available in either standard Y (oblique) or angle pattern configurations.
They have a full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path, with a seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator that can be removed from the body as a separate integral unit.
- High Quality Construction Materials – Reliable, resilient and long lasting operation.
- Robust Design – Suitable for constant, intense operation.
- In-Line Serviceable – Quick and easy maintenance and service.
- Line Pressure Driven – Independent operation, no external power needed.
- Unitized Actuator Assembly – Minimal downtime.
- Hydrodynamic Body with Unobstructed Flow Path – Minimal noise and cavitation damage.
- Protected Diaphragm – Minimizes chance of damage caused by debris in the pipeline.
- 2-Way Control Loop – Immediate, accurate response to sudden system variations.
- Adjustable Pilot – Easy field pressure setting and calibration.
- System Failure Indication (optional) – Immediate notification to maintenance personnel.
- Protects downstream against excessive pressure due to PRV failure.
- Prevents system damage due to sudden demand reduction.
- Relieves pressure spikes due to abrupt pump stoppages.
- Note: The BERMAD BC-73Q-P requires proper drainage, where drainage is limited, consider the BERMAD BC-72S-H-P or the BERMAD BC-794-P.