Hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated quick pressure relief valve that relieves excessive system pressure when such pressure rises above a pre-set value. It responds immediately, accurately, and with high repeatability to a rise in system pressure by opening fully and triggering an alarm (optional). It also provides smooth drip tight closing. BERMAD 700 series valves are hydraulic, oblique pattern, globe valves with double chamber unitized actuator, that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit. The valves hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
- High Quality Construction Materials – Reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Robust Design – Suitable for constant, intense operation
- In-Line Serviceable – Quick and easy maintenance and service
- Line Pressure Driven – Independent operation, no external power needed
- Unitized Actuator Assembly – Minimal downtime
- Hydrodynamic Body with Unobstructed Flow Path – Minimal noise and cavitation damage
- 2-Way Control Loop – Immediate, accurate response to sudden system variations
- Adjustable Pilot – Easy field pressure setting and calibration
- Valve Operation Indication (optional) – Immediate notification to maintenance personnel
- Protects downstream against excessive pressure
- Prevents system damage due to sudden demand reduction
- Relieves pressure spikes due to abrupt pump stoppages
- Note: The BERMAD BC-73Q-P requires proper drainage, where drainage is limited, consider the BERMAD BC-72S-H-P or the BERMAD BC-794-P.
Pressure Reducing Station, featuring BERMAD BC-73Q-P valves to relieve excessive downstream pressure, a redundant, parallel branch to minimize the possibility of total water shut-off and a low flow
bypass branch for low demand operation.
For information on the other BERMAD products in this system please see the product data sheet for the BERMAD BC-720-P and BERMAD BC-70F-P.