Hydraulically operated control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level. The valve shuts off at a pre-set reservoir high level and fully opens in response to an approximately one meter (three feet) level drop, as sensed by the 3-Way altitude pilot mounted on the main valve.
BERMAD 700 series valves are hydraulic, oblique pattern, globe valves with double chamber unitized actuator, that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit. The valves hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
- High Quality Construction Materials – Reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Robust Design – Suitable for constant, intense operation
- In-Line Serviceable – Quick and easy maintenance and service
- Line Pressure Driven – Independent operation, no external power needed
- Unitized Actuator Assembly – Minimal downtime
- Ensures uninterrupted supply for building occupants dependent on reservoir system for their water needs
- Heavy duty design – suitable for intensively operating water reservoirs
- Unique level sensing device; the valve performance does not affected by the difference in altitude between the valve and the reservoir
- Level sensing with no moving parts, no float needed – no waves effect and corrosion, enabling easy inspection, calibration and maintenance
- Level control in water reservoirs of buildings, including basement and roof-top reservoirs, pressure breaking tanks, emergency water storage, and so on
- Priority and backup management of reservoirs
- In reservoirs located few floors above the control valve where hydraulic float cannot be used
- Where engineering considerations force the installation of narrow and tall reservoirs that therefore cannot be controlled by hydraulic float
BERMAD BC-750-80-P maintains high and low water levels with high accuracy pilot valve that senses reservoir water level head from a sensing point at the bottom of the reservoir and controls the main filling valve accordingly.