Hydraulically operated level control and pressure sustaining control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level; during filling the valve sustains minimum upstream pressure, regardless of fluctuating flow or reservoir level. The reservoir filling is done in response to a Bi-level electric float switch signal opening at a pre-set low level and shutting off at a preset high level.
BERMAD 700 series valves are hydraulic, oblique pattern, globe valves with double chamber unitized actuator, that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit. The valves hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
- High Quality Construction Materials – Reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Robust Design – Suitable for constant, intense operation
- In-Line Serviceable – Quick and easy maintenance and service
- Line Pressure Driven – Independent operation, no external power needed
- Unitized Actuator Assembly – Minimal downtime
- Accurate and reliable level control and pressure sustaining capabilities – preventing reservoir overflows and cut-offs while maintaining minimum upstream pressure
- Ensures uninterrupted supply for building occupants dependent on reservoir system for their water needs
- Electrical operation; Low voltage and low current N.O. and N.C. solenoids
- Level and pressure sustaining control of buildings reservoir filling systems such as: basement, roof-top, pressure breaking and emergency tanks, where the supply line also feeds additional high priority users
- Electrical emergency override on hydraulic level control systems Dֺֺuty cycle and valve prioritizing management on multi branch systems
- Level dependent control on water supply lines; maintaining emergency minimal reservoir level
- Optional complete closing of the valve by external hydraulic/ electric control source, regardless of the supply line pressure
Water Reservoir Level Control System, featuring the BC-753-65-P as an electric controlled backup valve to an hydraulically controlled level control valve. In case of main level control valve malfunction the Electric Float will sense the rise in water level and signal the BC-753-65-P to shut off, until water level decrease to a pre-set level. the BC-753-65-P will also maintain pre-set upstream pressure, preventing pressure
drop at reservoir filling.