BERMAD C75 is a high quality combination air valve for a variety of water networks and operating conditions.
It evacuates air during pipe line filling, allows efficient release of air pockets from pressurized pipes, and enables large volume air intake in the event of network draining.
With its advanced aerodynamic design, double orifice and anti-slam / slow closing device, this valve provides excellent protection again air accumulation, vacuum formation and
pressure surges, with improved sealing in low pressure conditions.
The valve minimizes water spraying during air release.
- Straight flow body with higher than usual flow rates.
- Aerodynamic full-body kinetic shield – Prevents premature closing without disturbing air intake or discharge.
- Dynamic sealing – Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (0.1 bar).
- Minimizes water spraying during air release – Innovative 2-step function, automatic orifice (Patent Pending).
- Three optional outlets (sideways, downwards, circular-surround mushroom configuration) that can swivel 360° – Easy to install in a variety of site conditions.
- Compact, simple, robust and reliable structure with fully corrosion-resistant parts – Lower maintenance and increased life span.
- Designed in compliance with WRAS, AS4596, EN-1074 / 4 standards and water service standards.
- Factory approval and Quality Control – Performance and specification tested and measured with specialized test bench, including vacuum pressure conditions.
Pumping stations and deep well pumps – Air relief, surge protection and vacuum prevention.
Pipelines – Protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation at elevations,
slope change points and at road / river crossings.
Water networks – Protection against vacuum formation, surge and water hammers at points
likely to experience water column separation.