The BERMAD Model IR-110-DC-X Solenoid Controlled Valve is a double chambered, hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that opens and closes drip-tight in response to an
electric signal. The valve comprises two major components: the body and the actuator assembly. The actuator assembly is removable from the body as an integral unit. It consists of both upper and lower control chambers, providing Isolated and protected diaphragm The double chambered valve operation is independent of valve differential pressure. This develops maximum power, ensuring immediate valve response combined with inherent soft closing.
Hydraulic Control Valve with Solenoid Control
- Line Pressure Driven .
- Electrically controlled On/Off.
- Suitable also for remote and/or elevated systems
Double chamber design
- Full powered opening and closing.
- Non-slam closing characteristic.
- Protected diaphragm
Engineered Plastic Valve with Industrial Grade Design
- hYflow ‘Y’ Valve Body with “Look Through” Design.
- Ultra-high flow capacity – Low pressure loss
- Simple in-line inspection and service. Easy maintenance
- Simple in-line conversion from sin
- Cֺֺomputerized Irrigation Systems
- Dֺֺrip Systems
- Sֺֺprinklers & Micro-Sprinklers
- Gֺֺreenhouses Irrigation
- Lֺֺow Pressure Systems
- Eֺֺnd-line Flushing (Distribution Line, Irrigation Machine) -“Flush-’n-Stop”
- Pֺֺroportional Pressure Reducing
- Nֺֺon-slam Closing (or moderate closing)
- Aֺֺctive Double Chambered (B) – full Powered Opening