The BERMAD 2-Way Solenoid Controlled Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve with internal hydraulic Feed & Bleed control loop. The BERMAD Model IR-110-N1-2W opens and closes drip-tight in response to an electric signal, which causes the solenoid to open or close the valve’s internal hydraulic loop.
- Line Pressure Driven, Electrically Controlled On/Off.
- Internal Hydraulic Feed & Bleed Loop
-Self cleaning internal control strainer
-No tubing and fittings
- Engineered Plastic Valve with Industrial Grade Design
-Highly durable, chemical and cavitation resistant
-No internal bolts and nuts
- hYflow ‘Y’ Valve Body with “Look Through” Design
-Ultra-high flow capacity – Low pressure loss
- Unitized Flexible Super Travel (FST) Diaphragm and Guided Plug
-Requires low opening and actuation pressure
-Prevents diaphragm erosion and distortion
- Simple In-Line Inspection and Service.
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Remote/Elevated Systems
- Turf & Buried Pipe Application
- Industrial Greenhouse Irrigation
- Low Supplied Pressure Irrigation Systems
- Energy Saving Irrigation Systems
 BERMAD Models IR-110-N1-2W opens in response to electric signals.
 BERMAD Relief Valve Model IR-13Q.
 BERMAD Air Valve Model ARA-A-P-P.
 BERMAD Vacuum Beaker Model 1/2″- ARV.