The BERMAD Pressure Reducing Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that reduces higher upstream pressure to lower constant downstream pressure and opens fully upon line pressure drop.
- Line pressure driven, Hydraulically Controlled
-Protects downstream systems
-Opens fully upon line pressure drop
- Engineered Plastic Valve with Industrial Grade Design
-Highly durable, chemical and cavitation resistant
-No internal bolts and nuts
- hYflow ‘Y’ Valve Body with “Look Through” Design
-Ultra-high flow capacity – Low pressure loss
- Unitized Flexible Super Travel (FST) Diaphragm and Guided Plug
-Accurate and stable regulation with smooth closing
-Requires low opening and actuation pressure
-Prevents diaphragm erosion and distortion
- Simple In-Line Inspection and Service.
- Pressure Reducing Stations
- Systems Subject to Varying Supply Pressure
- Energy Saving Irrigation Systems
 BERMAD Model IR-120-XZ establishes reduced pressure
zone, protecting laterals and distribution line.
 BERMAD Automatic Metering Valve Model IR-900-D0
 BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model ½”-ARV