The BERMAD Model IR-900-M0-54-KX integrates a vertical turbine Woltman-type water meter, with a diaphragm actuated hydraulic control valve. Serving as Flow Meter and Main Valve, the BERMAD Hydrometer controls irrigation together with the irrigation controller. It is a Normally Closed Hydrometer, which opens in response to a pressure rise command and shuts in the absence of that command.
- Integrated “All-in-One” Control Valve
-Saves space, cost and maintenance
- Line pressure driven, Normally Closed
-Closes upon control failure
-Protects downstream systems
-Opens fully upon line pressure drop
-Amplifies and relays weak remote command
- Magnetic Drive with Vacuum-Sealed Register
-Water-free gear train mechanism
-Reed-switch and Opto pulse-generating modes
-Various pulse combinations
- Internal Inlet & Outlet Flow Straighteners
-Saves on straightening distances
- Integrated Flow Metering Calibration Device.
- Simple In-Line Inspection And Service.
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Remote/Elevated Systems
- Remote Flow Data Read-Out
- Flow Monitoring and Leakage Control
- Volumetric Irrigation Systems
 BERMAD Model IR-900-M0-54-KX opens upon pressure rise command, measuring flow.
 BERMAD Prressure Reducer Model 015-PRV.
 BERMAD On/Off Valve Model 205-Z.
 BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model 1/2″- ARV.