The BERMAD Model IR-920-M0-55-bK integrates a vertical turbine Woltman-type water meter and a diaphragm actuated hydraulic control valve. Serving as Flow Meter and Main Valve, it controls irrigation together with the irrigation controller. The BERMAD Hydrometer accurately reduces higher upstream pressure to very low and stable preset downstream pressure. It either opens or shuts in response to an electric signal.
- Integrated “All-in-One” Control Valve
-Saves space, cost and maintenance
- Line Pressure Driven, Electrically Controlled On/Off
-Protects downstream systems
- Pressure Reducing Servo Pilot Controlled
-Dynamic integrated needle valve
-Settable to 0.5 bar; 7 psi
-Very low hysteresis
- Magnetic Drive with Vacuum-Sealed Register
-Water-free gear train mechanism
-Reed-switch and Opto pulse-generating modes
-Various pulse combinations
- Internal Inlet & Outlet Flow Straighteners
-Saves on straightening distances
- Integrated Flow Metering Calibration Device.
- Simple In-Line Inspection and Service.
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Flow Monitoring & Leakage Control
- Remote and/or Elevated Plots
- Drip-Tape Systems
- Low Set Pressure Applications
- Distribution Centers
 BERMAD Model IR-920-M0-55-bK opens in response to electric signals,
establishes reduced pressure zone, and controls irrigation shifts.
 BERMAD Air Valve Model ARC-A-P-I
 BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model ½”-ARV