The BERMAD Model IR-970-M0-55-RV integrates a vertical turbine Woltman-type water meter with a diaphragm actuated hydraulic control valve. As the system's Flow Meter and Main Valve, it controls system irrigation together with the irrigation controller. The BERMAD Hydrometer limits the flow to a constant preset maximum. It either opens or shuts in response to an electric signal.
- Integrated “All-in-One” Control Valve
-Saves space, cost and maintenance
- Line Pressure Driven, Electrically Controlled On/Off
-Limits fill-up rate and consumer over-demand
- Magnetic Drive with Vacuum-Sealed Register
-Water-free gear train mechanism
-Reed-switch and Opto pulse-generating modes
-Various pulse combinations
- Internal Inlet & Outlet Flow Straighteners
-Saves on straightening distances
- Integrated Flow Metering Calibration Device.
- Paddle-Type Hydro-Mechanic Flow Pilot
-No added head loss
-Wide setting range
- Simple In-Line Inspection and Service.
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Remote Flow Data Read-Out
- Distanced and/or Elevated Plots
- Flow Monitoring and Leakage Control
- Multiple Independent Consumer Systems
- Line Fill-Up Control
- Irrigation Machines
- Filter Stations
 BERMAD Model IR-970-M0-55-RV opens in response to an
electric signal, limitis fill-up rate and consumer over-demand,
and measures flow.
 BERMAD Backwash Valve Model IR-3×2 350-A-I
 BERMAD Backwash Flow Control Valve Model IR-470-beKU