The BERMAD Model IR-972-M0-50-RV integrates a vertical turbine Woltman-type water meter with a diaphragm actuated hydraulic control valve. As the system's Flow Meter and Main Valve, it controls irrigation together with the irrigation controller. The BERMAD Hydrometer limits the flow and downstream pressure to a constant preset maximum. It either opens or shuts in response to remote pressure commands.
- Integrated “All-in-One” Control Valve
-Saves space, cost and maintenance
- Hydraulic Flow, Pressure and On/Off Control
-Limits fill-up rate and consumer over-demand
-Protects downstream systems
- Magnetic Drive with Vacuum-Sealed Register
-Water-free gear train mechanism
-Reed-switch and Opto pulse-generating modes
-Various pulse options
- Internal Inlet & Outlet Flow Straighteners
-Saves on straightening distances
- Integrated Flow Metering Calibration Device.
- Paddle-Type Hydro-Mechanic Flow Pilot
-No added head loss
-Wide setting range
- Simple In-Line Inspection and Service.
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Remote and/or Elevated Plots
- Flow Monitoring and Leakage Control
- Multiple Independent Consumer Systems
- Line Fill-Up Control
- Pressure Reducing Stations
- Irrigation Machines
 BERMAD Model IR-972-M0-50-RV opens upon
pressure drop command, limits fill-up rate and consumers
over-demand, and establishes reduced pressure zone.
 BERMAD Pressure Reducing & Flow Control Hydrometer
Model IR-972-M0-50-RV (3″R; DN80R and smaller)
 BERMAD N.C. Main Valve Model IR-405-R
 BERMAD Strainer Model 70F
 BERMAD Air Valve Model ARC-A-I-I