ERMAD C50 is a high quality combination air valve for a variety of sewage and wastewater networks and operating conditions. It evacuates air during pipeline filling, allows efficient release of
air and gas pockets from pressurized pipes, and enables large volume air intake in the event of network draining.
The elongated body and lower float prevent the fluid to be in contact with the upper mechanism.
With its advanced aerodynamic design, double orifice and Surge Protection device (optional), this valve provides excellent protection against air and gas accumulation and vacuum formation with
improved sealing under low pressure conditions.
- Sֺֺtraight flow body with large diameter automatic orifice: Higher than usual air flow.
- Aֺֺerodynamic, full-body kinetic shield: Prevents premature closing without disturbing air intake or discharge.
- Dֺֺynamic Sealing: Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (0.8 psi; 0.05 bar).
- Eֺֺlongated body design: Prevents solids from making contact with valve’s operating parts.
- Cֺֺompact, simple and reliable structure with fully corrosion-resistant internal parts: Lower maintenance and increased life span.
- Tֺֺwo service ports: Enabling back flushing and drainage.
- Tֺֺhreaded Side outlet (2″; DN50) for connection of Surge Protection (SP) or Inflow prevention (IP) devices.
- Fֺֺactory approval and Quality Control: Performance and specification tested and measured with specialized test bench, including vacuum pressure conditions.
- Pֺֺumping stations: Air relief and vacuum prevention.
- Nֺֺon Clean Water pipelines: Protection against air and gas accumulation and vacuum formation at elevations, slope change points and at road / river crossings.
- Wֺֺastewater Treatment plants: Air relief, protection against air and gas accumulation and vacuum formation.