The BERMAD Hydraulic Control Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that opens and shuts in response to a local or remote pressure command.
- Hydraulic Control Valve
-Line pressure driven
-Hydraulically controlled On/Off
- Engineered Plastic Valve with Industrial Grade Design
-Highly durable, chemical and cavitation resistant
-No internal bolts and nuts
- hYflow ‘Y’ Valve Body with “Look Through” Design
-Ultra-high flow capacity – Low pressure loss
- Unitized Flexible Super Travel (FST) Diaphragm and Guided Plug
-Requires low opening and actuation pressure
-Prevents diaphragm erosion and distortion
- Simple In-Line Inspection and Service.
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Distribution Centers
- Low Supplied Pressure Irrigation Systems
- Energy Saving Irrigation Systems
 BERMAD Model IR-Z opens upon local manual command.
 BERMAD Automatic Metering Valve Model IR-900-D0.
 BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model 1/2″- ARV.