The BERMAD Normally Closed Control Valve with Hydraulic Control is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve, which opens in response to a remote pressure rise command and shuts in the absence of that command.
- Hydraulically Controlled, Normally Closed Valve
-Line pressure driven
-Closes upon control failure
-Amplifies and relays weak remote command
- Engineered Plastic Valve with Industrial Grade Design
-Highly durable, chemical and cavitation resistant
-No internal bolts and nuts
- hYflow ‘Y’ Valve Body with “Look Through” Design
-Ultra-high flow capacity – Low pressure loss
- Unitized Flexible Super Travel (FST) Diaphragm and Guided Plug
-Requires low opening and actuation pressure
-Prevents diaphragm erosion and distortion
- Simple In-Line Inspection and Service.
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Remote/Elevated Systems
- Distribution Centers
- Low Supplied Pressure Irrigation Systems
- Energy Saving Irrigation Systems
 BERMAD Model IR-105-54-X opens upon pressure rise command.
 BERMAD Relief Valve Model IR-13Q.
 BERMAD Air Valve Model ARA-A-P-P.
 BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model 1/2″- ARV.