The Model 723 Pressure Sustaining and Reducing Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve with two independent functions. It sustains minimum pre-set upstream pressure regardless of fluctuating flow or varying downstream pressure, and it prevents downstream pressure from rising above maximum pre-set regardless of fluctuating flow or excessive upstream pressure.
- Line pressure driven – Independent operation
- In-line serviceable – Easy maintenance
- Double chamber design
- Moderated valve reaction
- Protected diaphragm
- Flexible design – Easy addition of features
- Variety of accessories – Perfect mission matching
- “Y” or angle, wide body – Minimized pressure loss
- Semi-straight flow – Non-turbulent flow
- Stainless Steel raised seat – Cavitation damage resistant
- Obstacle free, full bore – Uncompromising reliability
- V-Port Throttling Plug – Low flow stability
Water is pumped from a deep well to the reservoir through a line also supplying nearby consumers along the way. Water is then supplied from the reservoir to both higher and lower elevation consumers. Both parts of the system require pressure
sustaining and reducing solutions.