The Model 750-66-B Level Control Valve with Bi-Level Vertical Float is a hydraulically controlled, diaphragm actuated, double chambered control valve. The valve is hydraulically powered to fully open at pre-set reservoir low level, and to shut off at pre-set high level regardless of valve differential pressure.
- Line pressure driven – Independent operation
- Bi-level hydraulic float control
- On/Off service
- Low cavitation damage
- Suitable for low quality water
- Inherent reservoir refreshing
- Double chamber
- Full powered opening and closing
- Decreased pressure loss
- No throttling noise
- Non-slam closing characteristic
- Protected diaphragm
- External installation
- Easy access to valve and float
- Easy level setting
- Less wear and tear
- Balanced seal disk – High flow capacity
- In-line serviceable – Easy maintenance
- Flexible design – Easy addition of features
Optimal design of reservoir systems requires specifying a level control valve that reduces pumping costs by minimizing the extra pumping pressure required to operate standard valves.
Even at very low pressure, the Model 750-66-B ensures full opening, maximum flow capacity, and secure closing. It should be included during the system design phase or with changing needs.