- Line pressure driven – Independent operation.
- Hydraulic flow sensor (upstream installation)
-No moving parts
-No electronic components
-No need for flow straighten
- Sensitive hydraulic pilot – Tight setting window.
- In line serviceable – Easy maintenance.
- Double chamber design
-Moderated valve reaction
- “Y” or angle, wide body – Minimized pressure loss.
- Obstacle free, full bore – Uncompromising reliability.
- Stainless Steel raised seat – Cavitation damage resistant.
- Semi-straight flow – Non-turbulent flow.
- V-Port Throttling Plug – Low flow stability.
Burst Control Valves in a Network
Every water system is vulnerable to bursts, whether due to system problems or external mechanical damage. This illustration shows a reservoir feeding a downhill line with lower elevation consumers. Each Model 792-U protects the lower elevation consumers. It reduces their supply pressure and, in case of burst, “closes & locks,” preventing flooding. The Model 790-M, installed at the reservoir outlet, also protects against reservoir emptying.