Hydraulically operated control valve with independent Pressure Sustaining and Pressure Reducing functions. It sustains minimum pre-set upstream pressure, regardless of fluctuating flow or varying downstream pressure, and it prevents downstream pressure from rising above maximum pre-set level, regardless of fluctuating flow or excessive upstream pressure.
BERMAD 800 series valves are hydraulically operated, piston actuated globe valves designed for high pressure operation and available in either standard oblique (Y) or angle pattern design.
Their full bore hydrodynamic body provides an unobstructed flow path while their seat assembly and double-chamber unitized actuator can be disassembled without removing the valve body from the pipeline.
- Robust structure, piston actuated – High pressure service
- Line pressure driven – Independent operation
- Elegant simplicity
- Cost effectiveo Simple to maintain
- Minimal external accessories
- In-line serviceable – Easy maintenance
- Double chamber
- Moderated valve reaction
- Moderated closing curve
- Flexible design – Easy addition of features
- Semi-straight flow – Non turbulent flow
- Stainless Steel raised seat – Cavitation damage resistant
- Obstacle free, full bore – Uncompromising reliability