BERMAD C35 is a high quality combination air valve for a variety
of water networks and operating conditions. It reliefs air during
pipeline filling, allows efficient release of air pockets from pressurized
pipes, and enables large volume air intake in the event of
With its advanced aerodynamic design, this valve provides excellent
protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation, with
improved sealing in low pressure conditions.
- Sֺֺtraight flow body with large diameter automatic orifice: Higher than usual flow rates.
- Aֺֺerodynamic full-body kinetic shield: Prevents premature closing without disturbing air intake or discharge.
- Dֺֺynamic sealing: Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (1.5 psi; 0.1 bar).
- Cֺֺompact, simple and reliable structure whose parts are fully corrosion, chemical and fertilizer resistant: Lower maintenance and increased life span.
- Dֺֺesign in compliance with EN-1074 / 4 standard.
- Fֺֺactory approval and Quality Control: Performance and specification tested and measured with a specialized test bench, including vacuum pressure conditions.
- Fֺֺield proven designed for use in irrigation applications with water quality such as river water, channel water, dam water or treated effluent with high reliability.
- Wֺֺater networks: Protection against air accumulation and
vacuum formation at elevations, slope change points and
road / river crossings.