BERMAD C35 is a high quality combination air valve for a variety of irrigation networks and operating conditions. It reliefs air
during pipeline filling, allows efficient release of air pockets from pressurized pipes, and enables large volume air intake in the event of network draining.
With its advanced aerodynamic design, this valve provides excellent protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation, with improved sealing in low pressure conditions.
- Sֺֺtraight flow body with large diameter automatic orifice:
Higher than usual flow rates.
- Aֺֺerodynamic full-body kinetic shield: Prevents premature
closing without disturbing air intake or discharge.
- Dֺֺynamic sealing: Prevents leakage under low pressure
conditions (1.5 psi; 0.1 bar).
- Cֺֺompact, simple and reliable structure whose parts are
fully corrosion, chemical and fertilizer resistant: Lower
maintenance and increased life span.
- Dֺֺesign in compliance with EN-1074 / 4 standard.
- Fֺֺactory approval and Quality Control: Performance and
specification tested and measured with specialized test
bench, including vacuum pressure conditions.
- Fֺֺield proven designed for use in irrigation applications with
water quality such as river water, channel water, dam water
or treated effluent with high reliability.
Wֺֺater networks: Protection against air accumulation and
vacuum formation at elevations, slope change points and
road / river crossings.