The BERMAD Model IR-100-DC-Z Hydraulic Control Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that opens and shuts in response to a local or remote pressure command.
The valve comprises two major components: the body and the actuator assembly. The actuator assembly is removable from the body as an integralunit. It consists of both upper and lower control chambers, providing Isolated and protected diaphragm.
The double chambered valve operation is independent of valve differential pressure. This develops maximum power, ensuring immediate valve response combined with inherent soft closing
Hֺֺydraulic Control Valve with On/Off feature.
- Line Pressure Driven
- Suitable also for remote and/or elevated systems
Dֺֺouble chamber design
- Full powered opening and closing
- Non-slam closing characteristic
- Protected diaphragm
Eֺֺngineered Plastic Valve with Industrial Grade Design
- hYflow ‘Y’ Valve Body with “Look Through” Design
- Ultra-high flow capacity – Low pressure loss
- Simple in-line inspection and service, Easy maintenance
- Simple in-line conversion from single to double chamber
- Cֺֺomputerized Irrigation Systems
- Dֺֺrip Systems
- Sֺֺprinklers & Micro-Sprinklers
- Gֺֺreenhouses Irrigation
- Lֺֺow Pressure Systems
- Eֺֺnd-line Flushing (Distribution Line, Irrigation Machine) – “Flush-’n-Stop”
- Pֺֺroportional Pressure Reducing
- Nֺֺon-slam Closing (or moderate closing)
- Aֺֺctive Double Chambered (B) – full Powered opening & Closing