The URV “Universal Relay Valve” is a 3-Way or 2-Way multipurpose auxiliary relay valve which responds to a water or air pressure command.
It has a high flow capacity and a hydraulically balanced low friction shaft travel.
This unique design increases reliability and enables the use of a low command pressure regardless of the system pressure.
- Signal acceleration (3/2 N.C.)
- Signal reversal and acceleration (3/2 N.O.)
- To direct one of two pressure sources to a common port (3/2 Mixer)
- To direct a single pressure source to one of two ports (3/2 distributor)
- Relay valve (2/2 N.O. or 2/2 N.C.)