Hydraulically operated control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level.
Reservoir filling is in response to a Bi-level electric float switch signal opening at a pre-set low level and shutting off at a pre-set high level.
BERMAD 400 series valves are hydraulically operated, simple and reliable, globe valves with full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path and superior performance.
The valves balanced rolling-diaphragm assembly is vulcanized with a rugged radial seal disk construction, performing as the valves only moving part.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, long lasting operation
- Full bore valve port area and hydrodynamic body ensure unobstructed flow path; minimal pressure loss with low cavitation damage
- Fully supported and balanced rolling diaphragm – low actuation pressure and excellent low flow regulation performance
- Straightforward design of three major components – easy and simple on-site inline maintenance with minimal down time
- Ensures uninterrupted supply to building occupants dependent on the reservoir system for their water needs
- Specially designed for emergency water reservoirs where long standby periods are expected
- Electrical operation. Low voltage and low current NO and NC solenoids
- 3-way solenoid control provides powered closing under low pressure conditions
- Level control in water reservoirs of buildings, including basement and roof-top reservoirs, pressure breaking tanks, emergency water storage, and so others
- Priority and backup management of reservoirs
- Electrical emergency override in hydraulic level control systems
- Duty cycle and valve prioritizing management in multi-branch systems