Hydraulically operated control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level. Reservoir filling is in response to a Bi-level electric float switch signal opening at a pre-set low level and shutting off at a pre-set high level. BERMAD 400 series valves are hydraulically operated, simple and reliable, globe valves with full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path and superior performance. The valves balanced rolling-diaphragm assembly is vulcanized with a rugged radial seal disk construction, performing as the valves only moving part.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, long lasting operation
- Full bore valve port area and hydrodynamic body ensure unobstructed flow path; minimal pressure loss with low cavitation damage
- Fully supported and balanced rolling diaphragm – low actuation pressure and excellent low flow regulation performance
- Ensured operation after long standby periods
- Straightforward three major components design – easy and simple on-site inline maintenance with minimal down time
- Line Pressure Driven – Independent operation, no external power needed aside of the solenoid low voltage control
- Electrical operation; low voltage and low current NO and NC solenoids
- 3-way solenoid control provides powered closing under low pressure conditions
- Specially designed for emergency water reservoirs where long standby periods are expected
- Ensures uninterrupted supply to building occupants dependent on the reservoir system for their water needs
- Level control in water reservoirs of buildings, including basement and roof-top reservoirs, pressure breaking tanks, emergency water storage, and so others
- Priority and backup management of reservoirs
- Electrical emergency override in hydraulic level control systems
- Duty cycle and valve prioritizing management in multi-branch systems
Water Reservoir Level Control System, featuring the BC-450-65-P that control high and low water level in the reservoir. As backup, another level control valve is stationed upstream and calibrated to a slightly higher water level. The backup valve can be specified to operated hydraulically (BC-450-66-P) or electrically (BC-450-65-P).