Hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated pressure reducing control valve that reduces a high upstream pressure to a lower downstream pressure at a fixed ratio.
BERMAD 700 series valves are hydraulic, oblique pattern, globe valves with double chamber unitized actuator, that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit. The valves hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
- High Quality Construction Materials – Reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Robust Design – Suitable for constant, intense operation Iֺֺn-Line Serviceable – Quick and easy maintenance and service
- Line Pressure Driven – Independent operation, no external power needed
- Unitized Actuator Assembly – Minimal downtime
- Hydrodynamic Body with Unobstructed Flow Path – Minimal noise and cavitation damage
- Protected Diaphragm – Minimizes chance of damage caused by debris in the pipeline
- Double Chamber Actuator – Rapid response to system changes with no hammer effect
- Adjustable Excessive Pressure Pilots – Easy field pressure setting and calibration
- “Steps down” pressure when pressure reduction must be done in two or more stages
- Decreases the potential for high noise levels and cavitation damage caused by high reduction ratios
- Reduces the differential pressure load across level control or pressure relief valves by splitting that load between two valves instead of one
Two-Stage Pressure Reducing Station, featuring BERMAD BC-720-PD-P valves to reduce the incoming pressure by a fixed ratio and share the load with the BERMAD BC-720-P PRV, a redundant, parallel branch to minimize the possibility of total water shut-off and a low flow bypass branch for low demand operation. For information on the other BERMAD products in this system please see the product data sheet for the following components: BERMAD BC-720-P, BERMAD BC-73Q-P and BERMAD BC-70F-P.