Hydraulically operated, float controlled valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level.
Reservoir filling is accomplished in response to hydraulically controlled modulating horizontal float that maintains a constant water level, regardless of fluctuating demand.
BERMAD 700 series valves are hydraulic, oblique pattern, globe valves with double chamber unitized actuator, that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit. The valves hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
- High Quality Construction Materials – Reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Robust Design – Suitable for constant, intense operation
- In-Line Serviceable – Quick and easy maintenance and service
- Line Pressure Driven – Independent operation, no external power needed
- Unitized Actuator Assembly – Minimal downtime
- Accurate and reliable level control; prevents reservoir overflow and cut-offs
- Ensures uninterrupted supply for building occupants dependent on reservoir system for their water needs
- Easy to horizontally mount and calibrate lightweight float;simple installation and maintenance, long lasting smooth and reliable operation
- 2-way control loop – maintains accurate and stable reservoir level; specially suitable for large surface / low depth tanks
- Straightforward control loop structure with minimal use of accessories and tubing – prevents breakdowns, overflows and vandalism
- Level Control in water reservoirs of buildings, including basements and roof-top reservoirs, pressure breaking tanks, emergency water storage, and so others.
- Priority and backup management of reservoirs
- Constant level control systems where maintaining full tank level is required
- Level control of undersized tanks in potable water systems in buildings
Water Reservoir Level Control System, featuring the BC-750-60-P that maintains constant water level in the reservoir.
As backup another level control valve is stationed upstream and calibrated to a slightly higher water level. The backup valve can be specified to operated hydraulically (BC-750-66-P) or electrically (BC-750-65-P).