Reservoir Level Control valve with Modulating Vertical Float is a hydraulically controlled, diaphragm actuated control valve that controls reservoir filling to maintain constant water level, regardless of fluctuations in demand.
BERMAD 700 series valves are hydraulic, oblique pattern, globe valves with double chamber unitized actuator, that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit. The valves hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
- High Quality Construction Materials – Reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Robust Design – Suitable for constant, intense operation
- In-Line Serviceable – Quick and easy maintenance and service
- Line Pressure Driven – Independent operation, no external power needed
- Unitized Actuator Assembly – Minimal downtime
- Accurate and reliable level control; prevents reservoir overflow and cut-offs
- Ensures uninterrupted supply for building occupants dependent on reservoir system for their water needs
- Easy to horizontally mount and calibrate lightweight float; simple installation and maintenance, long lasting smooth and reliable operation
- 2-way control loop – maintains accurate and stable reservoir level; specially suitable for large surface / low depth tanks
- Float can be installed in a stilling tank, isolating it from waves in the main water tank
- Level Control in water reservoirs of buildings, including basements and roof-top reservoirs, pressure breaking tanks, emergency water storage, and so others.
- Priority and backup management of reservoirs
- Constant level control systems where maintaining full tank level is required
- Level control of undersized tanks in potable water systems in buildings
Water Reservoir Level Control System, featuring the BC-750-67-P that maintains constant water level in the reservoir. As backup another level control valve is stationed upstream and calibrated to a slightly higher water level. The backup valve can be specified to operated hydraulically (BC-750-66-P) or electrically (BC-750-65-P).