Hydraulically operated, piston actuated pressure reducing control valve that reduces a high upstream pressure to a lower downstream pressure at a fixed ratio
BERMAD 800 series valves are hydraulic, oblique pattern, globe valves with double chamber unitized actuator, that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit. The valves hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
- High Quality Construction Materials – Reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Robust Design – Suitable for constant, intense operation
- In-Line Serviceable – Quick and easy maintenance and service
- Line Pressure Driven – Independent operation, no external power needed
- Hydrodynamic Body with Unobstructed Flow Path – Minimal noise and cavitation damage
- Double Chamber Actuator – Rapid response to system changes with no hammer effect
- V-Port Throttling Plug – Low flow stability
- “Steps down” pressure when pressure reduction must be done in two or more stages of reduction
- Decreases the potential for high noise levels and cavitation damage caused by high reduction ratios
- Reduces the differential pressure load across level control or pressure relief valves by splitting that load between two valves instead of one
- NOTE: The BERMAD BC-820-PP-P is designed for high operating pressures. For lower operating pressures, consider the BERMAD BC-720-PD-P.
Two-Stage Pressure Reducing Station, featuring BERMAD BC-820-PP-P valves to reduce the incoming pressure by a fixed ratio and share the load with the BERMAD BC-720-P PRV, a redundant, parallel branch to minimize the possibility of total water shut-off and a low flow bypass branch for low demand operation. For information on the other BERMAD products in this system please see the product data sheet for the following components: BERMAD BC-720-P, BERMAD BC-73Q-P and BERMAD BC-80F-P.