Get In Touch
Vacuum Breaker, Combination Air Valve IR-C10-P
BERMAD C10 is a high quality combination air valve for a variety of irrigation networks and operating conditions. It evacuates air during pipeline filling, allows efficient release of air pockets from pressurized pipes, and enables large volume air intake in the event of network draining. With its advanced aerodynamic design and double orifice, this valve provides excellent protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation, with improved sealing in low pressure conditions.
- Straight flow body with large diameter automatic orifice – Higher than usual flow rates.
- Aerodynamic full-body kinetic shield – Prevents premature closing without disturbing air intake or discharge.
- Dynamic sealing – Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (0.1 bar).
- The boss on the base can be tapped with a thread for pressure gauge connection, check point or test drain for air valve function.
- Compact, simple and reliable structure whose parts are fully corrosion, chemical and fertilizer resistant – Lower maintenance and increased life span.
- Designed in compliance with EN-1074 / 4 standard.
- Factory approval and Quality Control – Performance and specification tested and measured with specialized test bench, including vacuum pressure conditions.
- Main Irrigation Networks – Air relief, protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation
downstream of pumps, along supply lines and at elevations in main irrigation networks.
- Irrigation Control Heads – Air relief, protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation
at filtration and fertilization stations and downstream of main control valves.
- Infield Systems – Protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation in proximity to water meters and automatic regulators.
- Landscape Irrigation – Protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation.
Browse catalog by: