The BERMAD Model IR-910-M0-KX integrates a vertical turbine Woltman-type water meter with a diaphragm actuated hydraulic control valve. The impeller drive is magnetically coupled to a vacuum-sealed meter register in the control head. Serving as Flow Meter and Main Valve, the BERMAD Model IR-910-M0-KX controls irrigation together with the irrigation controller. The BERMAD Hydrometer opens and shuts in response to an electric signal.
- Integrated “All-in-One” Control Valve
-Saves space, cost and maintenance
- Hydraulic Hydrometer with Solenoid Control
-Line pressure driven
-Electrically controlled On/Off
-Suitable also for remote and/or elevated systems
- Magnetic Drive with Vacuum-Sealed Register
-Water-free gear train mechanism
-Reed-switch and Opto pulse-generating modes
-Various pulse combinations
- Internal Inlet & Outlet Flow Straighteners
-Saves on straightening distances
- Integrated Flow Metering Calibration Device
- User-Friendly Design
-Simple in-line inspection and service
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Remote/Elevated Systems
- Remote Flow Data Read-Out
- Flow Monitoring & Leakage Control
- Water Treatment Systems
- Distribution Centers
 BERMAD Model IR-910-M0-KX opens in response to an electric signal measuring the flow.
 BERMAD Pressure Reducer Model 015-PRV.
 BERMAD Solenoid Controlled Valve Model 210-n1.
 BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model 1/2″-ARV.