This pilot integrates all principal functions of a 2-way control circuit in a single assembly. It is a direct acting pilot valve, actuated by a pressure responsive diaphragm, which seeks to reach equilibrium between hydraulic and set spring forces. When used in a pressure reducing circuit, the pilot modulates closed as downstream pressure rises above set point. An internal restriction acts as an upstream flow restrictor.
- Internal or external upstream flow restrictor
- Internal or external pressure sensing
- Differential pressure sensing
- Direct pressure gauge installation
- Pressure reducing valves sizes 11/2-10” (Standard model #PC-20-M)